Wind Turbine Noise 2005
2005 - Introductory Course
This course had 24 delegates.
A half-day introductory course on basic ideas on noise and its assessment is planned for Sunday 16th October. This will help to set the scene for those without specialist knowledge. There is a separate registration fee for this course of €100 including course notes.
The Course will cover:
- Noise and decibels,
- Sound power and sound pressure,
- Noise levels and human hearing,
- Human response to noise,
- Sources of noise,
- Propagation of noise,
- Noise control,
- Basics of noise from wind turbines,
- Production and propagation.
Latest tweets from @WindTurbineNois
- Only two months now to the abstract deadline on 12th January #WTN2019: If you still want ideas go to… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 month ago
- To Lisbon this week to progress #WTN2019 arrangements. Sign up for news at bit.ly/mailwtn 3 months ago
- The abstracts page is now open to submit electronically. windturbinenoise.eu/cont… 4 months ago
- #WTN2019 in Lisbon June 2019. Now calling for papers. Abstracts by January 12th 2019. 8 months ago