Wind Turbine Noise 2005
2005 - Introductory Course
This course had 24 delegates.
A half-day introductory course on basic ideas on noise and its assessment is planned for Sunday 16th October. This will help to set the scene for those without specialist knowledge. There is a separate registration fee for this course of €100 including course notes.
The Course will cover:
- Noise and decibels,
- Sound power and sound pressure,
- Noise levels and human hearing,
- Human response to noise,
- Sources of noise,
- Propagation of noise,
- Noise control,
- Basics of noise from wind turbines,
- Production and propagation.
Latest tweets from @WindTurbineNois
- It’s a bright sunny Sunday morning in Lisbon with a cool breeze - like most days here. Rest of the organisers arriv… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 months ago
- #WTN2019 starts a week today in Lisbon. If you've not yet booked go to the website at bit.ly/WTN2019. 3… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 months ago
- The full programme and other conference timings for WTN2019 are available at the new page for delegates at bit.ly/WTNProg 3 months ago
- The draft programme for the #WTN2019 is now available at bit.ly/WTNProg. You can also download a full lis… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 months ago